Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Expose Assembly As Web Service

Expose Assembly As Web Service

Hi,

I have a class withing my ASP.Net project which I want
other applications to use so I am going to create a
separate Assembly for this.

In addition to this I want to know if it is possible to
expose this Assembly as a web service that other
companies can use?

What is involved?

Thanks,

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Just create a new web service project and put your class in there.
Couldn't be easier.
Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups...et.webservices

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

news:046d01c35628$8fbd3c10$(E-Mail Removed)...