Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > prob in using vectors

prob in using vectors

sharat

hello groups.

i am using fc4, gcc compiler.
I am usngi vectors in my program and i m facing memory corruption
problem

it is giving error as " ** glibc detected *** double free or
corruption " . while debugging using gdb
it is showing that vector destroyed ..
i m not getting where is the prob..
kindly help to solve th eproblem ..

Thanx in advance.

Stefan Naewe

On 4/15/2008 12:00 PM, sharat wrote:
> hello groups.
>
> i am using fc4, gcc compiler.
> I am usngi vectors in my program and i m facing memory corruption
> problem
>
> it is giving error as " ** glibc detected *** double free or
> corruption " . while debugging using gdb
> it is showing that vector destroyed ..
> i m not getting where is the prob..
> kindly help to solve th eproblem ..
>
> Thanx in advance.

You have an error in line 42.

S.
--
Stefan Naewe stefan dot naewe at atlas-elektronik dot com