Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: aspnet_wp,exe

Re: aspnet_wp,exe

S. Justin Gengo

The .Net garbage collector runs at times and will free memory as necessary.
It has no logical pattern though. I wouldn't worry about it. It will take
care of itself. Here is an article that explains how it works:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...collection.asp

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer