Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Graph, Math and Stats Online Software

Graph, Math and Stats Online Software

Dexter

have designed and developed Graphing tools and Math/Stats online
software that is available on internet. Most of my visitor are from US
academia. The list of programs include the following

1. Graphing Rectangular 2D
2. Graphing Rectangular 3D
3. Graphing Polar
4. Graphing 2D Parametric curves
5. Graphing 3D Parametric curves
6. Graphing 3D Parametric surfaces

7. Finding Area under curve (Rectangular)
8. Finding Area under curve (Polar)
9. Finding Area between curves (Rectangular)
10. Finding ArcLength (Rectangular)
11. Finding ArcLength (Parametric)
12 Finding Arc Length (Polar)
13. Finding Differentials f' (x)
14. Finding Volume (Disks)
15. Finding Volume (Washers)
16. Finding Surface Area (Disks)
17. Finding Centroid

18. Probability (Dice)
19. Measures of Central Location and Dispersion
20. Regression Analysis
21. Correlation Analysis

All these programs are available on two of my sites

1. http://www.thinkanddone.com
2. http://www.britishcomputercolleges.com

red floyd

Dexter wrote:
> [redacted]

Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

DexterOnline

On Apr 6, 11:24*pm, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dexter wrote:
> > *[redacted]

> Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

Michael DOUBEZ

DexterOnline a écrit :
> On Apr 6, 11:24 pm, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Dexter wrote:
>>> [redacted]

>> Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

> I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

But he was Kenneth Lay not you.

DexterOnline

On Apr 7, 12:57*pm, Michael DOUBEZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> DexterOnline a écrit :

> >> Apparently you've also developed spamming tools.

> > I am no gentleman any more than Kenneth Lay of Enron Corp.

> But he was Kenneth Lay not you.

Here lies Kenneth Lay along with Richard Nixon.
- Sign reads at their grave