Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Lying Doug and his selective reply posts

The Lying Doug and his selective reply posts

Anonymous Sender

He replies to someone he has publicly stated he has killfiled here

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...d9a375613fe191

But ignores a challenge here

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...3b16de4eba3c05

Douglas why do you tell people to add an email to a killfile but you dont?
Do you love seeing people talk about you that much?

Been ****ing any children in the basement lately?

Douglas St James Macdonald
Brisbane Wedding Photography
Australia's worst wedding photography
http://www.photosbydouglas.com/

Alienjones

Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

"Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4825ef2c$0$31731$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't know anything about Doug, but I would not trust Anonymous.
> Would you? Sounds like and smells like a troll.

Annika1980

On May 10, 3:59*pm, "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

Wasn't me. Who have you ****ed off now, D-Mac?
Disgruntled customer, perhaps?

Alienjones

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On May 10, 3:59 pm, "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

Wasn't me. Who have you ****ed off now, D-Mac?
Disgruntled customer, perhaps?

Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
and childish behavour. The only real difference is he hasn't engaged in
criminal activity against me the way you have http://www.annika1980.com is
where your disgusting and illegal behavour is described.

What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera you gave
yourself and then posting praise for them using a bunch of socks is real
hillbilly behavoir from someone with a very sick mind.

Like I said idiot... Get a life.

Jeff R.

"Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g05i3u$khq$(E-Mail Removed)...

> What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
> worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera ...

Huh?
I don't get it, Doug.

What's wrong with posting photos "taken with an entry level camera" or, for
that matter, with an Instamatic - or a cardboard shoebox pinhole camera?
(apologies to the digital NG net-nazis)

Do you judge a man by the size of his camera store account?

--
Jeff R.
(BTW - how's the walking pano coming along?)

Alienjones

"Marutchi" <BarbaraH*REMOVE THIS*@ozdebate.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Frank ess wrote:
>> Can't tell the players without a program.
>>
>> After all these years, I'm not sure what the game is.
>>
>> Pretty boring, in any case.

> Good Lord, I hope it doesn't run as long as "The Mousetrap".

The problem is Marutchi...
It takes one person to start a fight.
A second one to make it a fight.
But only one person to stop the fight.

The million dollar question is...
Should the idiot who started it be the one to stop or should his victim just
curl up and go away?

I'll tell you what isn't going to happen, and you decide.

No one is going to take a working professional's images, alter them
pornographically and try to get some milage in belittleing the Pro.
Likewise, no one is going to get away with attempting to sabotage a working
Pro's business dealings. Bret Douglas has done all of this and you ask how
long the feud will run?

Based on his backwoods hillbilly history, I'd say it will go on for
generations or at least until I return to the US and finalize the matters I
started in New York last month to shut down these image thieves.

Paul Furman is very lucky his host acted instantly when their 30 day warning
expired and he stupidly replaced the images he stole from me after having
temporarily removed them.

Bret Douglas poses some additional "issues" due to matter that will unfold
in due course. One thing you can be sure of... If it takes the rest of my
life, I'll see him brought to justice. As for the wanker who posted the OM
of this thread? Not worth bothering with. He a full time loser and time
waster.

Annika1980

On May 10, 9:31*pm, "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
> and childish behavour.

Who is Steve Brooks and why does HE hate you?
I figured I'd better find out before you accuse me of being him as
well.

Bad news, Buttmunch .... I'm just me. Draco, Helen, and everyone else
who comments on your crappy pics are other individuals.It may make
fools like you, Rita, and Noons feel better to think that just one
person thinks you are idiots, but I can assure you, we all do.

Some day maybe you'll figure out why everyone thinks you are a
deranged liar who takes crappy pics. It's because you are.
The photos we could probably ignore .... not everyone is cut out to be
a good photographer. It is your posturing that really does you in.
You're a poser .... you pretend to be something you aren't, whether it
is a great photographer, a successful businessman, a yachtsman,
whatever. It's all just transparent BS. All your big talk about
owning digital print centers with a fleet of expensive printers and
cameras turns to silence when asked to provide locations or proof that
they even exist.

You can change your alias every few weeks or even change your actual
name (so what is it this week anyway?), but it doesn't hide who you
are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.

Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

Annika1980

m II

Annika1980 wrote:

> are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.
>
> Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

The kettle calling the pot black.
The nerve of YOU calling someone else a fraud and thief boggles the mind.

mike

Annika1980

On May 11, 11:20*am, m II <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
> > are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.

> > Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

> The kettle calling the pot black.
> The nerve of YOU calling someone else a fraud and thief boggles the mind.
>
> mike

Oh look, it's my favorite internet stalker!