Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Lying Doug and his selective reply posts

The Lying Doug and his selective reply posts

Alienjones

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96823920/original.jpg

Looks more like the image thief squarking about being caught out.

XxYyZz

"Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g05i3u$khq$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On May 10, 3:59 pm, "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

> Wasn't me. Who have you ****ed off now, D-Mac?
> Disgruntled customer, perhaps?
>

> Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
> and childish behavour. The only real difference is he hasn't engaged in
> criminal activity against me the way you have http://www.annika1980.com is
> where your disgusting and illegal behavour is described.
>
> What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
> worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera you gave
> yourself

Does it really matter what camera anyone is using, or are you just irate
because he can take better photos than you even using a lesser camera ?

and then posting praise for them using a bunch of socks is real
> hillbilly behavoir from someone with a very sick mind.

The only sick mind is yours if you think everyone that likes Bret's photos
is a sock.

> Like I said idiot... Get a life.

You should follow your own advice.

XxYyZz

"Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g06hbh$khh$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Marutchi" <BarbaraH*REMOVE THIS*@ozdebate.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Frank ess wrote:
>>> Can't tell the players without a program.
>>>
>>> After all these years, I'm not sure what the game is.
>>>
>>> Pretty boring, in any case.

>> Good Lord, I hope it doesn't run as long as "The Mousetrap".
>>

> The problem is Marutchi...
> It takes one person to start a fight.
> A second one to make it a fight.
> But only one person to stop the fight.
>
> The million dollar question is...
> Should the idiot who started it be the one to stop or should his victim just
> curl up and go away?
>
> I'll tell you what isn't going to happen, and you decide.
>
> No one is going to take a working professional's images,

Who's the working proffesional, I thought you were talking about your photos
?

alter them
> pornographically

What did he do ? Did he take off their clothes off using photoshop ?

> and try to get some milage in belittleing the Pro.

I think he was belittling you not a pro.

> Likewise, no one is going to get away with attempting to sabotage a working
> Pro's business dealings.

You're just a bum. The business dealings are all in your head.

> Bret Douglas has done all of this and you ask how long the feud will run?

Sure he has, got any proof ?

> Based on his backwoods hillbilly history, I'd say it will go on for
> generations or at least until I return to the US and finalize the matters I
> started in New York last month to shut down these image thieves.

Sure ya did, wacko.

> Paul Furman is very lucky his host acted instantly when their 30 day warning
> expired and he stupidly replaced the images he stole from me after having
> temporarily removed them.

Or Paul got tired of listening to an asshole like you whine about it
costantly and took them down to shut you up.

> Bret Douglas poses some additional "issues" due to matter that will unfold
> in due course.

I'll bet you have your legal team on it right now ?

One thing you can be sure of... If it takes the rest of my
> life, I'll see him brought to justice.

For what, being a better photographer than you ??

>As for the wanker who posted the OM
> of this thread? Not worth bothering with. He a full time loser and time
> waster.

You just described youself, Douglas !

XxYyZz

"Jeff R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:48265767$0$13947$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g05i3u$khq$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
>> worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera ...

> Huh?
> I don't get it, Doug.
>
> What's wrong with posting photos "taken with an entry level camera" or, for
> that matter, with an Instamatic - or a cardboard shoebox pinhole camera?
> (apologies to the digital NG net-nazis)

He's just ****ed that Bret can take better photos than he can. Dougs got
that brand new D3 and can't take a decent photo to save his life.

> Do you judge a man by the size of his camera store account?

Yep, that's Douglas.

> --
> Jeff R.
> (BTW - how's the walking pano coming along?)

^Tems^

Alienjones wrote:
> Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.
>

> "Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4825ef2c$0$31731$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I don't know anything about Doug, but I would not trust Anonymous.
>> Would you? Sounds like and smells like a troll.

anomoyous?

Are you trying to create your own language?