Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > JAvascript question since no related groups are active right now

JAvascript question since no related groups are active right now

richard

I found a script at dynamicdrive.com that I am implementing into my
website. It's basically a dropdown menu box thing that swaps which
divisions are displayed.
I have the dropdown box on top of the divisions then an Iframe for the
large photos.
To the right of the displayed division is a rather large space.
I was thinking of how I could incorporate that space to be used for
text descriptions of the photos, rather than doing the text within the
displayed division itself.

http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/java1.html

In the dropdown box click on Ohio.

richard

On Sun, 11 May 2008 15:02:19 -0400, sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:

>Nikita the Spider wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I found a script at dynamicdrive.com that I am implementing into my
>>> website. It's basically a dropdown menu box thing that swaps which
>>> divisions are displayed.
>>> I have the dropdown box on top of the divisions then an Iframe for the
>>> large photos.
>>> To the right of the displayed division is a rather large space.
>>> I was thinking of how I could incorporate that space to be used for
>>> text descriptions of the photos, rather than doing the text within the
>>> displayed division itself.
>>>
>>> http://roadtrip08.1littleworld.com/java1.html
>>>
>>> In the dropdown box click on Ohio.

>> comp.lang.javascript is not active? I see at least three messages posted
>> there today.
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ascript/topics
>>

>comp.lang.javascript is about 50% more active than this group.

Maybe it was my server having hiccups. The other day CLJ was showing
not as much activity as it does now.