Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > google maps linking

google maps linking

richard

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...34676&t=h&z=15

Ok so I want to try linking to this map from google.
Using Ace Html freeware the link is underlined up to the fist comma.
As you can see here, it is linked properly to the end.
But Ace cuts it off and thusly causes a broken link.
How does one cure this problem?

richard

On Fri, 09 May 2008 14:05:23 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...34676&t=h&z=15
>
>Ok so I want to try linking to this map from google.
>Using Ace Html freeware the link is underlined up to the fist comma.
>As you can see here, it is linked properly to the end.
>But Ace cuts it off and thusly causes a broken link.
>How does one cure this problem?

Found out it's just the presentation in the editor.
Works fine in the browser.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Sherman Pendley <spamtrap@dot-
app.org> writing in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> But Ace cuts it off and thusly causes a broken link.
>> How does one cure this problem?

> By learning HTML instead of using tools that produce broken links.
>
> sherm--

Actually, Ace HTML IS a plain text editor, I used it a long time ago before
I found HTML-Kit.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services