Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE core Exams for W2k Svr

MCSE core Exams for W2k Svr

Frank

Hello All,

I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

Question, if someone already has the four core exams from the previous MCSE
on Windows 2000, does that still help attain/upgrade to Windows 2003 MCSE?

It appears I may have to start the WS2003 from the beginning.

Thanks in advance

Kline Sphere

>I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

Why?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Kline Sphere <.> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

> Why?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

lol...yeah, It's 2008 dude.

....and I so wanted that DOS 6.1 certification

Frank

Nevermind the surprise comment

I'll present my case better next time

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> >I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.

> Why?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>...and I so wanted that DOS 6.1 certification

I'm working hard for this cert

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/zxcertification.html

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

CBIC

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nevermind the surprise comment
>
> I'll present my case better next time

Next time just be Frank with us.

Kline Sphere

>Nevermind the surprise comment
>
>I'll present my case better next time

a sense of humor, nice to see

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> Nevermind the surprise comment
>>
>> I'll present my case better next time
>>

>Next time just be Frank with us.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

John R

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> I was a bit surprise that w2k exams were retired as of March 2008.
>
> Question, if someone already has the four core exams from the previous
> MCSE
> on Windows 2000, does that still help attain/upgrade to Windows 2003 MCSE?
>
> It appears I may have to start the WS2003 from the beginning.
>
> Thanks in advance

You can complete any cert, as long as you can get the tests in. Expired
exams are still good on your transcript. Look at the requirements for MCSE
2000. Even though some tests have been retired, as long as you can fill
open requirements with tests that you can take, you can complete the cert.

John R

JaR

On 5/8/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> "Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Nevermind the surprise comment
> >
> > I'll present my case better next time
> >

> Next time just be Frank with us.

If he's gonna be Frank, then ho's gonna be Hotlips?

--
JaR
Four oh double hockey sticks