Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WZC...in Vista, too?

WZC...in Vista, too?

JohnO

Does Vista have WZC, or does it have something equivalent with a completely
different name?

(argh...the name changes for simple things in Vista are making me crazy!)

-John O

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

It is called WLAN Autoconfig. To configure Vista wireless, open Network and
Sharing, click Manage Wireless connections.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
"JohnO" <johno@!NOOSPAM!heathkit.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does Vista have WZC, or does it have something equivalent with a
> completely different name?
>
> (argh...the name changes for simple things in Vista are making me crazy!)
>

> -John O

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Make sure that the service started and it set to Auto Start.
http://www.ezlan.net/vista/WLAN.jpg
Jack (MVP-Networking).
"