Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Multiple users - wireless networking

Multiple users - wireless networking

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

I have a laptop that I have sucessfully networked to my wireless router.
Myself and my girlfriends are set up as separate users. The first person to
log in can connect to the network automatically with no problems at all.
When we switch users, the second person has no wireless connection at all.

My laptop has Intel wireless management as well as the standard windows
management and I think this might be related to the problem. We have to
restart the machine in order to connect again.

It doesn't seem to make a difference if I use the intel management or
windows, it always messes the connection up when we switch users.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to share the same wireless
connection on a laptop with two users at the same time?