Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network stumbler

Network stumbler

Bill Piety

For some reason my D-Link AirPlus G doesn't display available networks in
the site survey. So I'm using Network Stumbler to locate & identify instead.
Is there an app that can not only locate/identify but also connect without
needing to run both the D-Link utility & the stumbler? Or can someone
suggest why the site survey's not working on my Win2K Pro, SP4 Latitude
C600? If I key in the SSID it connects fine - just doesn't offer any info
beforehand.

Brian McMullen

Is the "Hide SSID" option selected on the router config?

-Brian

news:(E-Mail Removed)...