Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to make a multi-line textbox to fill gridview's column in edit view?

How to make a multi-line textbox to fill gridview's column in edit view?

dan

Hi,

I have a multi-line textbox in a gridview when in edit mode. The textbox
(rendered as textarea in browser) set cols to 20 by default. I'd like the
textbox to 'adjust' itself to the width of the column. There are cases when
the column is much wider than the textbox. I could programmatically set
cols (through Columns property) but this is not going to work.
Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,
Dan