Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Problem in creating dump using Modelsim

Problem in creating dump using Modelsim

shakeelsultan shakeelsultan is offline
Junior Member

Hi all;
I've a processor core written in VHDL & am trying to excute some instructions on this processor, the goal is to generate the activity produced by each instruction, for this I'm using vcd add -r -file filename/object/*, now I want to ask that whether this command has capability to monitor activity on all the internal nets of the design, against a given instruction or I've to add some more switch to 'vcd add'

Thanks in advance
Shakeel Sultan