Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > generate the controls in the table dynamically

generate the controls in the table dynamically

iHavAQuestion

I have a dropdown with the list of items from 1 to 6
Below the dropdown there is a table(This table contains all textbox and
dropdownlist) with 6 rows and 5 cloums, which is INVISIBLE by default.

if I select 3 from the drop down, I should get the table with the 3 rows and
5 cloums , turn visible with all the controls in it.
OR if I select 4 from the drop down, I should get the table with the 4 rows
and 4 cloums, turn visible with all the controls in it.

Can any one please let me know how???
can any one please provide me the link???

Thanks in Advance.

Andy B

Hi.

Here is a link to generate dynamic controls using ajax. It is probably the
best I can find. The idea is probably the same but its a close shot I would
think.

http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/

its video #72..

"iHavAQuestion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a dropdown with the list of items from 1 to 6
> Below the dropdown there is a table(This table contains all textbox and
> dropdownlist) with 6 rows and 5 cloums, which is INVISIBLE by default.
>
> if I select 3 from the drop down, I should get the table with the 3 rows
> and
> 5 cloums , turn visible with all the controls in it.
> OR if I select 4 from the drop down, I should get the table with the 4
> rows
> and 4 cloums, turn visible with all the controls in it.
>
> Can any one please let me know how???
> can any one please provide me the link???
>

> Thanks in Advance.

iHavAQuestion

Is there any way I can acchive this by using other than AJAX control.