Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CAR LIGHTER

CAR LIGHTER

coppernut

H EL P ! !

My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
I can't use SAT NAV.

SwissTony

"coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>H EL P ! !
>
> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
> I can't use SAT NAV.

Check the fuse for the cigarette lighter socket, in the cars fuse box.
What make and model of car do you own? If you know what year it is, that
would be useful as well.

coppernut

My car is a VWPolo 53 Thankyou
"coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>H EL P ! !
>
> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
> I can't use SAT NAV.

coppernut

I haven't checked the fuse. I don't know where the fuse box is.
"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So have you checked the fuse?
>
> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:FkVTj.306$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My car is a VWPolo 53 Thankyou
>> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>H EL P ! !
>>>
>>> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
>>> I can't use SAT NAV.

El.Plates

It's under the stairs behind the coats

SwissTony

"coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FkVTj.306$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My car is a VWPolo 53 Thankyou
> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>H EL P ! !
>>
>> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
>> I can't use SAT NAV.

On the hand side of the dash, on the drivers side, should be a removable
panel, around stearing wheel height
You may need to open the drivers side door, to get to it.
Once you have found it, you need to find fuse number 49 or F49. This should
be a blue 15amp fuse.
Pull it out using the tool thats usually on the back of the plate you
removed to get into the fusebox, or your fingers if there is room.
Make sure you remember where it came from, once you have taken it out.
If the fuse has blown, the curly bit of wire in the middle that joins the
two blades, will be broken
http://www.societyofrobots.com/image...fuse_blown.jpg
If its blown, all garages and most diy shops sell spares cheaply.

SwissTony

"SwissTony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8aXTj.9494$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:FkVTj.306$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My car is a VWPolo 53 Thankyou
>> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>H EL P ! !
>>>
>>> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
>>> I can't use SAT NAV.
>>>

> On the *right* hand side of the dash, on the drivers side, should be a
> removable
> panel, around stearing wheel height
> You may need to open the drivers side door, to get to it.
> Once you have found it, you need to find fuse number 49 or F49. This
> should
> be a blue 15amp fuse.
> Pull it out using the tool thats usually on the back of the plate you
> removed to get into the fusebox, or your fingers if there is room.
> Make sure you remember where it came from, once you have taken it out.
> If the fuse has blown, the curly bit of wire in the middle that joins the
> two blades, will be broken
> http://www.societyofrobots.com/image...fuse_blown.jpg
> If its blown, all garages and most diy shops sell spares cheaply.

Snit

"Lookout" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated in post
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) on 5/6/08 6:52 AM:

> On Tue, 06 May 2008 08:41:47 GMT, "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> H EL P ! !
>>
>> My Car Lighter doesn't work any more - what's wrong?
>> I can't use SAT NAV.
>>

> Did you check the fuse?

He might re-fuse.

--
Prescott Computer Guy: Michael Glasser
http://prescottcomputerguy.org

Blinky the Shark

Lookout wrote:

> On Tue, 6 May 2008 11:59:31 +0100, "El.Plates"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It's under the stairs behind the coats

> In the basement away from the water heater

It's in the attic with the old copies of the Daily Planet.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

chuckcar

"coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsJWTj.98404$(E-Mail Removed):

> I haven't checked the fuse. I don't know where the fuse box is.
> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> So have you checked the fuse?
>>
>> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:FkVTj.306$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> My car is a VWPolo 53 Thankyou
>>> "coppernut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:fRUTj.98393$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I haven't checked the fuse. I don't know where the fuse box is.

Try looking in your cars manual maybe?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments