Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SNA Over Ethernet across Internet Link

SNA Over Ethernet across Internet Link

PATCHES

I currently have a Cisco 2500 series router that supports a serial
(sna/sdlc) connection on a point to point circuit. My customer has
requested that the current circuit be removed and the traffic be sent
across the internet to their office. I have been looking at the
different available options and had settled on a STUN solution.
Recently I have come across the option to use DLSW instead.

My question has several parts.

What transport method should I use, which is the best, and what does
it take to implement each?

I kind of understand how to configure the STUN configuration on the
Cisco router ports.

Any help will appreciated.

Thanks

SNA and Ethertypes Tom Pouce Cisco 0 12-05-2003 01:36 PM
Simulating SNA Traffic Geert Nijs Cisco 1 11-26-2003 10:11 AM
Routing SNA and IP Olivier Reymond Cisco 4 10-25-2003 04:07 AM

Advertisments