Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ERROR:Object must implement IConvertible.

ERROR:Object must implement IConvertible.

Leon Shaw

I'm trying to insert a record into a sql server 2000 database using a store
procedure (vs.net is my develop tool) on the button click event but I keep
getting the following error after clicking the button:
Object must implement IConvertible.
What Can I do to fix this problem. It seems like it want to explicit convert
a value to a specific datatype, but I set my command through vs.net which
took care of that for me. what would you suggest?

Natty Gur

Any code ?

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114

Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Know the overall picture

Leon Shaw

Thanks for your response to help, but I solve my problem. Remember sharing
knowledge is very powerful.
"Natty Gur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any code ?
>
> Natty Gur, CTO
> Dao2Com Ltd.
> 28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
> Israel , 51114
>
> Phone Numbers:
> Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
> Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
> Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377
>
> Know the overall picture

Natty Gur

Can you share the solution with us ?

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114

Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Know the overall picture

Bob Frasca

How did you resolve this as I am having the same problem?

"Leon Shaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to insert a record into a sql server 2000 database using a

store
> procedure (vs.net is my develop tool) on the button click event but I keep
> getting the following error after clicking the button:
> Object must implement IConvertible.
> What Can I do to fix this problem. It seems like it want to explicit

convert
> a value to a specific datatype, but I set my command through vs.net which
> took care of that for me. what would you suggest?

Leon Shaw

Send me the code and I will send you the answer (the answer all depends on
the coding logic).
news:%23J%(E-Mail Removed)...