Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 'All Programs' index: can not read it all. (repost - problems withmy ng client)

'All Programs' index: can not read it all. (repost - problems withmy ng client)

CocoLuke

Resolution is 1024 x 768

Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

Goodwill,
Luke

Evan Platt

On Sun, 4 May 2008 23:40:29 -0400, "CocoLuke"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Resolution is 1024 x 768
>
>Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

Yes.

VanguardLH

"CocoLuke" wrote in <news:481e81ab$0$25065$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Resolution is 1024 x 768
>
> Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X
^
Start wrapping around here _____|

Use a different newsgroups client if you want to post messages. GrabIt
sucks for messages. For example, it makes one hugely long line instead
of wrapping at around 72 to 76 characters in length.

If you want to continue the discussion then add your post to that
discussion. You started a NEW thread so there is no context and no
details.

why?

On Sun, 4 May 2008 23:40:29 -0400, CocoLuke wrote:

>Resolution is 1024 x 768
>
>Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

Yes make folders, for example my Admin account has

Admin-Net Monitor (and the 3 or 4 installed app / folders dragged into
this new folder.

All / Default users profile has a folder Image Processing , in this
folder is Paint Shop , Irfan View and others.

This soon cuts down on the number of columns.

There is also Admin-Editors and All-Editors.

<snip>

Me