Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Swing

Swing

854272335@qq.com

Quality Porch Swings at Low Prices
Huge selection of porch swings, hanging chairs and gliders on sale
now. All types available. 100% satisfaction guarantee, toll-free
personal service. Shop now for great prices.
http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/Swing.htm

Mark Space

> Quality Porch Swings at Low Prices
> Huge selection of porch swings, hanging chairs and gliders on sale
> now. All types available. 100% satisfaction guarantee, toll-free
> personal service. Shop now for great prices.
> http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/Swing.htm

Well I gotta admit that's a new one. Comparing random words in a
subject header against a database of spam.

I wonder who the heck clicks on these things. I can't imagine that
anyone would ever be interested in a product advertised in such a manner.