Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Deer Ciro

Deer Ciro

Bill Hileman

Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
trying too hard.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed):

> Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
> trying too hard.

Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.

Network Guru

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
> trying too hard.

Perhaps Cheeer-O is attempting to emulate the greatest LotW in the history
of USENET.

warpwon@gmail.com

On May 5, 12:43 am, "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
> trying too hard.

????

warpwon@gmail.com

On May 5, 1:21 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
> > trying too hard.

> Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
> this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.

> The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com/
> Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

u ppl talk in riddles!!!

Kline Sphere

>Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
>trying too hard.

makes ms skye look a kinda normal!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

On Mon, 5 May 2008 06:26:30 -0700 (PDT), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On May 5, 12:43 am, "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
>> trying too hard.

>????

time for a new sox?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

OTHMAN

> time for a new sox?

oh, no

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On May 5, 1:21 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > "Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > news:u$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Whilst the LotW award is one of the most coveted on all of USENET, yore
> > > trying too hard.

> > Agreed. I once held this high, most sought after award. The secret is
> > this: You must have a stick. That's all I can say due to my NDA.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> > CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

> u ppl talk in riddles!!!

Crap, I've been "warpwon'd"

Kline Sphere

>> u ppl talk in riddles!!!
>
>Crap, I've been "warpwon'd"

you mean sock-etted

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Deer Park on a Mac ? anyone Firefox 1 09-12-2005 10:57 PM
OT: Deer Keyboard Cowboy (I didn't use PING, Ben) FrisbeeŽ MCSE 1 07-22-2005 08:49 PM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM
OT: Deer Ken =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 24 12-26-2004 03:32 PM

Advertisments