Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > downloads

downloads

mmenotu

My computer will not download anything from the internet! Why??

John R

"mmenotu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My computer will not download anything from the internet! Why??

Ya know, my crystal ball broke last month and I can't find anyone to fix it.
Do you know what is wrong with it?

John R

Chuck B

Have you checked for shear in the crystalline matrix?

That's usually the first thing I look for. Also, if the base says "Made in
China" you might be using leaded glass.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

downloads steve Firefox 1 01-27-2005 02:56 AM
Extensions Downloads Compatible with Firefox 1.0 Reg Mouatt Firefox 2 11-06-2004 10:32 AM
batch downloads with firefox? Dennis J. Tuchler Firefox 4 07-15-2004 06:42 PM
Simultaneous downloads Tx2 Firefox 2 07-04-2004 06:44 PM
Mozilla Downloads - Single or Multiple joe webb Firefox 4 02-13-2004 06:29 AM

Advertisments