Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Menu recommendations

Re: Menu recommendations

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

You might consider using an existing menu control such as these to get a
jump start:
http://www.gotdotnet.ca/Demos/WebMenu/
http://www.solpart.com/techcorner/So...nuHistory.aspx
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

"IntraRELY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for recommendations for either coding or addon products to
> handle the navigation within my asp.net pages. I found this product, but
> wanted to know if there are any others similar and/or free. Or do most of
> you developers just code it manually?
>
> http://www.aspnetmenu.com/home.aspx
>
> TIA,
>
> Steve
> www.IntraRELY.com

IntraRELY

Please correct me if I am wrong, but ASP.NET Menu seems to be quite a bit
better than those listed. Do you know any reason why some of the below may
not be.

Thanks,

Steve

news:(E-Mail Removed)...