Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP 'All Programs' does not show all programs & I can be adjust it

XP 'All Programs' does not show all programs & I can be adjust it

CocoLuke

When I try to view "All Programs" I have two full columns and half a 'full' third column. I have not been able to find a way to move the columns or whatever to see the remainder. Can you help me? It seems simple enough but there does not seem to be a facility for it.

Goodwill,
Luke

P.S. Save the unhelpful remarks about me having too many programs.

David Glienna - Owner

Create a New Folder, and move a bunch of program folders INTO it.
Organize them so that you have a half dozen main groups that you drill down
to what you need.

--
David Glienna
MVP - Visual Developer (Visual Basic)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"CocoLuke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When I try to view "All Programs" I have two full columns and half a 'full' third column. I have not been able to find a way to move the columns or whatever to see the remainder. Can you help me? It seems simple enough but there does not seem to be a facility for it.

Everytime I install a game it want's to make it's own programs
directory, I keep putting them all into GAMES.
--

http://www.onahorse.com/

PeterC

On Sat, 03 May 2008 18:28:46 -0500, Lookout wrote:

> On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:03:44 -0400, "CocoLuke"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>When I try to view "All Programs" I have two full columns and half a 'full' third column. I have not been able to find a way to move the columns or whatever to see the remainder. Can you help me? It seems simple enough but there does not seem to be a facility for it.
>>
>>Goodwill,
>>Luke
>>
>>P.S. Save the unhelpful remarks about me having too many programs.

> I'd love to see a screen shot of that. And your screen itself. I bet
> it's a mess.

Somebody said that mine looked like a game of Tetris - I see as an
on-screen shed.
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.