Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-503 Results of Beta Exam?

70-503 Results of Beta Exam?

Wannano

I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I never
received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Wannano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I
> never received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

The period of time between beta exam and results availability can be 2-4
months. It was 3 months before I saw any confirmation on the Windows Server
2008 beta exams. (Dec exam results arrived the end of March; Jan exam
results arrived mid-April.)

You also need to look at the actual beta exam period. They don't even start
scoring beta exams until after the close of the beta period. Also, it may be
affected by the scheduled released of the actual exam. I suspect the actual
results are released as a function of the release date of the exam, not any
particular period of time after the close of the beta period.

Supporting that theory is the fact that both the Win2008 MCTS exams and
Win2008 ITPro exams went live the same week I received my pass/fail
confirmations. It took another 2-3 weeks before the score sheets arrived in
the mail from Prometric.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Zdenek Drlik

Wannano napsal(a):
> I Took Windows Communication Foundation Beta Exam a few months ago. I
> never received the results. Does anyone have some info about that?

I took 70-503 exam at February 01, 2008 too. I get results about two or
three weeks ago.
Try check your testing history at Prometric -
https://www.register.prometric.com/CandidateHistory.asp , you should see
your test results there (exam status should indicate if you pass or fail
- status for your exam should be Passed or Failed).

Zdenek Drlik

Wannano

Thank you very much. The Prometric site says I passed. And it's even on the
"my transcript" page on the MCP site! I cannot read very well but I know a
little about WCF.

Thanks again.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...