Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Introduce myself

Introduce myself

FLEngineer FLEngineer is offline
Junior Member

I've posted a couple times in here in the last couple days. I've been looking for a group of people who know what they are talking about for a while now. It would appear I've found that place. I am in a unique situation with my cisco routers, All but 2 are developement routers. By developement I mean they do not carry any traffic on them. I've got just about every type of interface for each of these routers. I will be watching the newsgroup and will try to help out when ever possible.

2x BPX 8620
1x MGX 8220
2x 7206 (1 VXR and 1 Non-VXR)
1x 7513
1x 7507
1x 6513

Helenzhou Helenzhou is offline
Junior Member

Introduce myself
Hi
I am specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... I can provide high quality products and the low price

with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

products, please contact with me,I will try our best for you,thanks!

example of the products:

WS-G5483,
WS-G5487,
WS-G5484,
WS-G5486,
GLC-SX-MM,
GLC-LH-SM,
GLC-ZX-SM,
GLC-T,
NM-2FE2W-T1,
NM-2FE2W-E1,
NM-2FE2W-V2,
WIC-1T,
WIC-2T,
WIC-2A/S,
WIC-1B/ST,
WIC-1ENET,
VWIC-1MFT-T1,
VWIC-1MFT-E1,
VWIC-2MFT-T1,
VWIC-2MFT-E1,
VWIC-1MFT-G703,
VWIC-2MFT-G703,
VWIC-1MFT-T1-DI,
VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI,
NM-1E,
NM-4E,
WS-C2950-24,
WS-C2950T-24,
WS-C2950G-24-EI,
WS-C2950G-48-EI,
CONSOLE CABLE,
CAB-STACK-1M/3M,
CAB-V35MT,
CAB-V35FC,
CAB-SS-V.35MT,
CAB-SS-V.35FC,
CAB-SS-232MT,
CAB-SS-232FC,
CAB-232MT,
CAB-232FC,
CAB-SS-X21MT,
CAB-SS-X21FC,
CAB-X21MT,

MEM-npe400-512MB,
MEM-3660-128mb,
MEM2600-32D,
MEM2600-16FS,
MEM2600XM-64D,
MEM-S1-128MB,
MEM-S2-256MB,
MEM-S2-512MB,
MEM-MSFC-128MB,
MEM2801-256D,
MEM3800-256D,
MEM3800-512,
MEM3745-256D,
MEM1841-256D,
MEM180X-256D,
WS-X6K-MSFC2-KIT,
and so on.

Regards
Helen.Zhou
www.nstnetwork.com
MSN: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Email: (E-Mail Removed)
AOL helenxuezhou
Icq 320-880-606

How to introduce delay in Structural description ? priya VHDL 3 10-08-2005 06:51 AM
Bazix introduce One Chip FPGA computer Sander Zuidema VHDL 3 07-16-2005 03:03 PM
Introduce new filetype with httphandler =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= ASP .Net 4 06-15-2005 06:02 PM
When did Sun introduce JSP? Stan Java 6 02-10-2004 10:35 PM
Could somebody introduce some VHDL books for a beginner? Peng Yu VHDL 0 08-14-2003 05:17 PM

Advertisments