Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Vista Windows Movie Maker

Re: Vista Windows Movie Maker

Bucky Breeder

"ng_reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is it possible that my child's PC, running Vista,
> and using Windows Movie Maker has made an interesting
> video of sorts, with about 55MB of photos, and 3
> songs lasting about 12 minutes into a 3.5MB file size?
>
> Did Microsoft do something ingenious?
>
> Just wondering, is all.

Was it of porn, popcorn or puppies?

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approve this message!

Whereas, I can *NOT* tell a lie : *it* *was* *I*
who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp Bah Bomp Bah Bomp"
then put the "Ram" in the "Rama Lama Ding Dong"
and remain unabashedly unapologetic and unrepentant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DUPbkDXT0

Bucky Breeder

"ng_reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):
> "Bucky Breeder" wrote in
> message news:Xns9A925390DE522VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.13 ...
>> "ng_reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Is it possible that my child's PC, running Vista,
>>> and using Windows Movie Maker has made an interesting
>>> video of sorts, with about 55MB of photos, and 3
>>> songs lasting about 12 minutes into a 3.5MB file size?
>>>
>>> Did Microsoft do something ingenious?
>>>
>>> Just wondering, is all.
>>>

>> Was it of porn, popcorn or puppies?
>>

> the ladder, err, latter.

(*(^;

The reason I asked was because XP has a movie maker too.
It's called Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Version 5.1
(Build 2600, xpsp.080413-2111 : Service Pack 3)
Copyright 2007 Microsoft Corporation
Windows Movie Maker Version 2.1.4026.0

Hmmm, that's what it says... Pretty "ingenious", ehh?

Or, as Paris Hilton would say : "That's hot."