Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

John R

Dude

They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware that
XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista for
example.

"John R" wrote:

> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>
> John R

john morris

question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise edition),
the other computer on my network reboots?
"Dude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
> Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware
> that
> XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista
> for
> example.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>>
>> John R

.rev [askthemct.com]

XP3 released to MSDN......

--
..rev [askthemct..com]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

warpwon@gmail.com

On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>
> John R

yes it cum soon u no

warpwon@gmail.com

On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly innews:uk#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise
> > edition), the other computer on my network reboots?

> Does it? Wow.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

John R

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>>
>> John R

> yes it cum soon u no

Wow, I didn't know it was that excited !

John R

john morris

Thanks "Robin"
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
>>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
>>>
>>> John R

>> yes it cum soon u no

> Wow, I didn't know it was that excited !
>
> John R

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Dude" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> They probably delayed XP SP3 because the publicity would kill Vista sales.
> Vista is already a tough sell, since it's not compatible with hardware that
> XP runs great on. My dad still can't get his printer to work with Vista for
> example.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>
> > http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html
> >
> > John R

And this is Microsoft's fault? Perhaps the vendor should release Vista
drivers for the mentioned printer. Or perhaps the printer is just too
old for the vendor to care about it being Vista compatible.

By the way, how is Vista a tough sell?

PAJ

On Fri, 2 May 2008 20:58:24 -0400, "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise edition),
>the other computer on my network reboots?

Hey Johnny, I thought you were dead.
How is Dotty?