Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

Reply
Thread Tools

XP SP3 delayed until they get it right.

 
 
PAJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
On Sun, 4 May 2008 01:21:17 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard,
Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>By the way, how is Vista a tough sell?


For me it is in the same way as Windows 98 ME was.
Loads of meaningless bells and whistles.
I have seen several sites where it is likened to Windows XP ME Edition.
It is much much worse than that could have been.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ciro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
But what does it stands for?

It is a real mystery...

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly
>> innews:uk#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise
>> > edition), the other computer on my network reboots?

>>
>> Does it? Wow.
>>
>> --
>> Catwalker
>> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
>> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

>
>
> u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
PAJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
><(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.


On Sun, 4 May 2008 13:49:07 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>But what does it stands for?
>It is a real mystery...


I wish it was:

Making Ciro Need a General Practitioner

but I fear he needs something more specialist than this.
 
Reply With Quote
 
warpwon@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
On May 4, 12:49 pm, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> But what does it stands for?
>
> It is a real mystery...
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in berichtnews:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> "john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly
> >> innews:uk#(E-Mail Removed):

>
> >> > question for john r: when I shut down my 2003 server(enterprise
> >> > edition), the other computer on my network reboots?

>
> >> Does it? Wow.

>
> >> --
> >> Catwalker
> >> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
> >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

>
> > u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.


my sponsor, Boa Bang Tong, talk 2 Microsoft they say MCNGP not real it
is bad. i went 2 mcngp web site www.mcngp.com it is joke not real.
hee, hee, i am write.
 
Reply With Quote
 
warpwon@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
On May 4, 12:05 am, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > On May 2, 1:33 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
> >>http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006879.html

>
> >> John R

>
> > yes it cum soon u no

>
> Wow, I didn't know it was that excited !
>
> John R


Boa Bang Tong and me do lots of updates soon i excited 2!!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ciro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
Hmmm, cockroach does not no it himself...

Then it must be:
Mommy's Child Nude G#y Party

Okay... This clarifies this way of behaving...


"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

>
> On Sun, 4 May 2008 13:49:07 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>But what does it stands for?
>>It is a real mystery...

>
> I wish it was:
>
> Making Ciro Need a General Practitioner
>
> but I fear he needs something more specialist than this.


 
Reply With Quote
 
PAJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
On Sun, 4 May 2008 16:22:02 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Then it must be:
>Mommy's Child Nude G#y Party


There you go again, fantasising about children.
You are one sick individual.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ciro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008
Again it is you...

A mommy child can be mucht older, even so old they can create a website with
a imaginary credential. Actually, there's proof of that.

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 4 May 2008 16:22:02 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Then it must be:
>>Mommy's Child Nude G#y Party

>
> There you go again, fantasising about children.
> You are one sick individual.


 
Reply With Quote
 
John R
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-04-2008

"john morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks "Robin"


Sorry John, I don't know the answer to your original question. Perhaps
check your NIC properties?

John R


 
Reply With Quote
 
warpwon@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-05-2008
On May 3, 6:39 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) prattled ceaselessly innews:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > On May 3, 4:42 pm, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
> >> Does it? Wow.

>
> > u r silly man. wot is MCNGP it is not real.

>
> I may be silly but I am definitely not a man. MCNGP, however, is real.
> With updates.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."


u r a woman! u r a silly women say these silly things
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP SP3 delayed until they get it right. John R MCDST 15 05-06-2008 04:57 PM
XP SP3 delayed until they get it right. John R MCSA 15 05-06-2008 04:57 PM
Re: XP SP3 delayed until they get it right. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] MCSE 0 05-04-2008 01:21 AM
Delayed Instantiation - delayed.rb matt Ruby 8 06-19-2004 08:08 PM
Delayed Instantiation - delayed.rb matt Ruby 1 06-17-2004 01:43 AM



Advertisments