Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > attenshun MCNGP #13

attenshun MCNGP #13

PAJ

On Sat, 3 May 2008 20:45:27 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Offcourse I don't really believe the part about attending any kind of
>eduction based the starting post and the following replies.

Double-Dutch

>At least I can see the difference between fantasy and reality.

I see no sign of that.

Bill Hileman

"Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Qj%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You don't really believe that I think there's any hope for you?

Alas, Sir Ciro, I am quite aware that there is no hope for me. However I
was holding out hope that you could once again restore respectability to
this once hallowed newsgroup.

Ciro

Bla bla bla

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:Xns9A937AC5772A4catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:Xns9A936C60D39CEcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) prattled ceaselessly in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)

>>> Been there. Done that. Bored now.
>>>

>> Maybe you should act like it in this newsgroup.
>>

> meh.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

Ciro

That's why they don't show up in the microsoft.private.mcp.* groups i
think...

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On May 3, 12:49 am, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> This newsgroup should about MCSE certification and not about irrelevant
>> and
>> techincally incompetent posts from a childish infantile society.
>>
>> Like joining a "elite" website??? LOL!!! You make me laugh! Thanks!
>>
>> "PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in
>> berichtnews:g08n1456nmg33j40ls6os4ef06bo6vit4a@4ax .com...

>> > What is the minimum age for this group?

>> > You know, you could always move somewhere more appropriate for
>> > yourself.

> well said mr ciro. these ppl r silly fools with no mcse between them.
> they should go back 2 school 2 learn mcse b 4 coming back hear

OTHMAN

"catwalker63" wrote:

> meh.

Which one do you like Gigi D'Agostino -: Bla bla bla or L'amour Toujours (I
'll fly with you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yey3JWKMlcE

/*/sfw/*/

PAJ

On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:54:10 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>That's why they don't show up in the microsoft.private.mcp.* groups i
>think...

You can think?
A reason I don't post in any private groups is because they are not
included in the news service I subscribe to.
But if you are a prime example of the person that does post there, I
think I will give them a miss.
Are these the groups you were speaking of when you were trying to
proposition a "kiddo" into having fun in a forum with you?

Ciro

About that reason: privatenews.microsoft.com
You can logon the MCP site and get a (free) account there.

Do *YOU* think a posting like below has any use in a Microsoft newsgroup???

===
How do I obtain the sekret handshake and access to the soooper sekret site?
how many kwestions are on the exam needed to get this infermation? is there
a braindump for this?

Best Regards,

NG,

LOTW # single digits, MCNGP # 55
===

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:54:10 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>That's why they don't show up in the microsoft.private.mcp.* groups i
>>think...

> You can think?
> A reason I don't post in any private groups is because they are not
> included in the news service I subscribe to.
> But if you are a prime example of the person that does post there, I
> think I will give them a miss.
> Are these the groups you were speaking of when you were trying to
> proposition a "kiddo" into having fun in a forum with you?

Ciro

Hmmm... yeah... MS private groups are a bit boring... That's true

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:Xns9A93A6AFCF601catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sat, 3 May 2008 22:54:10 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>That's why they don't show up in the microsoft.private.mcp.* groups i
>>>think...

>> You can think?
>> A reason I don't post in any private groups is because they are not
>> included in the news service I subscribe to.
>> But if you are a prime example of the person that does post there, I
>> think I will give them a miss.
>> Are these the groups you were speaking of when you were trying to
>> proposition a "kiddo" into having fun in a forum with you?
>>

> I didn't see this yobo in there. There isn't much of anything in there,
> really.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

PAJ

On Sun, 4 May 2008 01:16:10 +0200, "Ciro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Do *YOU* think a posting like below has any use in a Microsoft newsgroup???
>
>===

snip
>===

I don't really care.