Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Networking

Wireless Networking

EBE

Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless
conncection.
Please help!
Thanking you in advance,

Barb Bowman

what wireless adapter? what computer? is there a switch? does it
show in device manager? post the text results of ipconfig /all
http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.c...t-text-output/

--

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP

John

With this little information, we can only give you a bunch of guesses:
Is it a laptop? Someone accidentally switches off WiFi? Wireless network
card is dead?

"EBE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Without any changes on my part..my computer has turned off it's wireless
> conncection.
> Please help!
> Thanking you in advance,
> (E-Mail Removed)

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
something of this nature might happen if both Windows and the vendor's
Wireless utility are loaded at startup.
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).