Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The file 'bin\WebProj.dll' cannot be copied to the run directory. The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

The file 'bin\WebProj.dll' cannot be copied to the run directory. The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

J Gao

Hi, All,
I got this error when trying to compile a web project.
The file 'bin\Kennel.dll' cannot be copied to the run directory. The
requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section
open.

Any idea why it happens? Thanks

Note: In the project, I use Visual Source Safe control.

Jie