Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Install Pro over Home?

Re: Install Pro over Home?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (hwf) wrote:

>No...that wont do it. You really have to use the original 1998 laptop with 4GB hdd and 64MB of ram
>to get the real feel for the beauty of computing in yesteryear...

Na, a TRS80 III and a cassette game of "Flight of the Valkyrie",
ahh good times
--

http://jesuspan.com/

The One True Roger

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:48:18 -0700, I found that
(E-Mail Removed) Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

> (E-Mail Removed) (hwf) wrote:
>
>>No...that wont do it. You really have to use the original 1998 laptop with 4GB hdd and 64MB of ram
>>to get the real feel for the beauty of computing in yesteryear...

>Na, a TRS80 III and a cassette game of "Flight of the Valkyrie",
>ahh good times

Old Commodore 64, Telengard
a 64K game that took 15 minutes to load on cassette, and would
probably take half a second today.

--
"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

"The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley