Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-290

Exam 70-290

dino kwang yang

Hello to everybody,
I'm an MCDST, and i want to take this exem in the next 2 mounths.
How many questions are in this exam?
how much time?

tnx

OTHMAN

> Hello to everybody,
> I'm an MCDST, and i want to take this exem in the next 2 mounths.
> How many questions are in this exam?
> how much time?

it is secret.

kemp

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion
below or try again using the search bar above.
Suggestions for mounth:

1. month 2. menthe
3. Maynooth 4. mounts
5. Mount 6. mouth
7. months 8. mono-
9. monde 10. Moonie
11. Monck 12. money
13. Muni 14. Mont
15. moony 16. Mona
17. Monte 18. Mono
19. mooneye 20. moons
21. moans 22. Mauna
23. Montt

Hello dino,

> Hello to everybody,
> I'm an MCDST, and i want to take this exem in the next 2 mounths.
> How many questions are in this exam?
> how much time?
> tnx

dino kwang yang

> 7. months

kemp

Are you sure? I was almost certain you meant:

19. mooneye

Hello dino,

>> 7. months

Kline Sphere

>How many questions are in this exam?
>how much time?

i could tell you, but then i'd have to tactically nuke your entire
village.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Tyler Cobb

About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It varies.

"dino kwang yang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello to everybody,
> I'm an MCDST, and i want to take this exem in the next 2 mounths.
> How many questions are in this exam?
> how much time?
>
> tnx

dino kwang yang

> About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It
> varies.

An MCP/ trainer told me 4 hours and 57 questions...

PAJ

On Wed, 7 May 2008 09:16:33 +0200, "dino kwang yang"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> About 40 questions and about an hour and a half to get them done. It
>> varies.

>An MCP/ trainer told me 4 hours and 57 questions...

He was giving you bull. Same trainer told me 57 hours and 4 questions.