Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Something Canon Shooters Wished They Had!!

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Something Canon Shooters Wished They Had!!

 
 
Dave Cohen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2008
Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super tight
> DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy to
> have
> something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a new
> hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working on my
> tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
>
> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
>
>
>
>
> Rita


Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just wish
you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
Dave Cohen
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
measekite
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2008


Dave Cohen wrote:
> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>> A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super
>> tight
>> DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy
>> to have
>> something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a
>> new
>> hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working
>> on my
>> tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
>>
>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Rita

>
> Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just
> wish you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
> Dave Cohen

Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
opinionated that is contrary to others?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
tony cooper
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2008
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:06:59 GMT, measekite <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>
>Dave Cohen wrote:
>> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>>> A Nikon D3 with Nikkors so they can get razor sharp imaged and super
>>> tight
>>> DoF they can cut themselves on. Hell, most Canon shooters are happy
>>> to have
>>> something that resembles focus. Anyway, a trip to the salon today, a
>>> new
>>> hairdo, attire, and I'm strutting my stuff! I even started working
>>> on my
>>> tan. It's going to be a super great summer!!!!
>>>
>>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/sharp_dressed.htm>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Rita

>>
>> Short of having someone shoot you with whatever is at hand, I just
>> wish you would go away and take your stupid nonsense with you.
>> Dave Cohen

>Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
>opinionated that is contrary to others?


I don't know about Dave's newsreader, but mine shows me the name of
the poster of unopened posts. If Dave continues to open Rita's posts,
and continues to follow the links to Rita's photographs, and continues
to be disturbed by them, then who's the idiot?


--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave Cohen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-30-2008
Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> tony cooper wrote:
>
>>> Why do you say she posts stupid nonsense? Is that the same as super
>>> opinionated that is contrary to others?

>>
>> I don't know about Dave's newsreader, but mine shows me the name of
>> the poster of unopened posts. If Dave continues to open Rita's posts,
>> and continues to follow the links to Rita's photographs, and continues
>> to be disturbed by them, then who's the idiot?

>
> I think he's just upset that I haven't added and major updates to the
> Usenet
> Stimulus Project page. I need to get that updated as I have host of tips
> and tricks for the group.
>
>
>
> Rita


My beef is with the Nikon vs Canon nonsense. I in no way intend to
criticize your photographic skills which certainly exceed mine and
suspect you would do equally well with other comparable models. Now
maybe you're just kidding and I was a bit grumpy when I posted so just
forget the whole thing.
One serious comment on your site, the dark blue links on the black
background are hard to read. Your pics are very good.
Dave Cohen
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave Cohen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2008
Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Dave Cohen wrote:
>
>>>> I don't know about Dave's newsreader, but mine shows me the name of
>>>> the poster of unopened posts. If Dave continues to open Rita's
>>>> posts, and continues to follow the links to Rita's photographs, and
>>>> continues to be disturbed by them, then who's the idiot?
>>>
>>> I think he's just upset that I haven't added and major updates to the
>>> Usenet
>>> Stimulus Project page. I need to get that updated as I have host of
>>> tips and tricks for the group.

>>
>> My beef is with the Nikon vs Canon nonsense. I in no way intend to
>> criticize your photographic skills which certainly exceed mine and
>> suspect you would do equally well with other comparable models. Now
>> maybe you're just kidding and I was a bit grumpy when I posted so just
>> forget the whole thing.

>
> Of course I'm just kidding. Nobody really cares what a photographer shoots
> with. I like both Nikon and Canon, just gotta use Nikkors on the Canon if
> you want to get the most out of it.
>
>> One serious comment on your site, the dark blue links on the black
>> background are hard to read. Your pics are very good.

>
> I'll look into it. Since I got pretty much unlimited bandwidth now I'll be
> bringing my fans all the best under one roof. I'm thinking about posting
> both audio and video seminars, interactive blog, as well as a sweet FAQ
> page
> that everyone with get a chuckle from. The old D3 is really getting a
> serious workout and I haven't had much time for my fans.
>
>
>
>
> Rita


All is made up - keep up the good work. Wish we could say for the
Democrats over here.
Dave Cohen
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Sony tells DSLR shooters they're idiots Pat McGroyn Digital Photography 8 11-27-2012 04:38 PM
Re: Sony tells DSLR shooters they're idiots Anthony Polson Digital Photography 8 11-26-2012 12:13 PM
Re: Sony tells DSLR shooters they're idiots Anthony Polson Digital Photography 1 11-26-2012 05:47 AM
Re: Something Canon Shooters Wished They Had!! John Digital Photography 8 04-30-2008 11:02 AM
Have you ever had your computer crashed at 3am and wished that you had someone to call? lifestylelink Computer Support 10 08-12-2006 03:05 PM



Advertisments