Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Menu recommendations

Re: Menu recommendations

Kevin Spencer

I prefer to roll my own.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big things are made up of
lots of little things.

"IntraRELY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for recommendations for either coding or addon products to
> handle the navigation within my asp.net pages. I found this product, but
> wanted to know if there are any others similar and/or free. Or do most of
> you developers just code it manually?
>
> http://www.aspnetmenu.com/home.aspx
>
> TIA,
>
> Steve
> www.IntraRELY.com

IntraRELY

Thanks Kevin, do you know of any good turorials on the subject?

Thanks,

Steve Wofford
www.IntraRELY.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I prefer to roll my own.
>
> --
> HTH,
>
> Kevin Spencer
> Microsoft MVP
> .Net Developer
> http://www.takempis.com
> Big things are made up of
> lots of little things.
>
> "IntraRELY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for recommendations for either coding or addon products to
> > handle the navigation within my asp.net pages. I found this product, but
> > wanted to know if there are any others similar and/or free. Or do most

of
> > you developers just code it manually?
> >
> > http://www.aspnetmenu.com/home.aspx
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Steve
> > www.IntraRELY.com

Kevin Spencer

Only the .Net SDK, which is a free download from Microsoft: