Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FUJIFILM F20 FINEPIX

FUJIFILM F20 FINEPIX

Michael.Pasturi@gmail.com

Superbbbbbbbb camera!

Just thought all you guys should know.

The S700 [S5700] gets a just "ok" rating by me.

Cheers,

M/P

Kinga 202

The one and only!

John Turco

> Superbbbbbbbb camera!
>
> Just thought all you guys should know.
>
> The S700 [S5700] gets a just "ok" rating by me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> M/P
>
> Kinga 202
>
> The one and only!

Hello, Michael:

Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
respective cameras, please?

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

kinga202\NOSPAM\@hotmail.com

On May 4, 7:26*pm, John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Superbbbbbbbb camera!

> > Just thought all you guys should know.

> > The S700 [S5700] gets a just "ok" rating by me.

> > Cheers,

> > M/P

> > Kinga 202

> > The one and only!

> Hello, Michael:
>
> Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
> respective cameras, please?
>
> Cordially,
> * * * * * *John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Thanks for your kind words J-T!

F20, well what can one say?Its the ants_pants of compact P&S cameras,
the pity is that even FF have NOT been able to improve on it.
With brother F30 a landmark camera!Have it with me 24x7.

F45 failed
F50 failed
F100 well jury is out on this one, has "pink" issues, so call it
failed.

Want something *better* but MUST be compact, say like a Sigma DP1 DSLR
sensor and/or similar, BUT made by FF, it may be down the track, who
knows?

As for the S700/S5700 [why does FF continue on with different model
numbers on same camera?]

Well at AUS$168 one day special, i spoiled myself.

A good camera but not a great camera.

Love that it uses SD and not just XD cards, 10x zoom rocks, low power
usage - uses AA anyway, all good.

Issue is *noise* in low-light situation and at long zoom range, also
the front cap does not clip on real tight.

Still happy with it and another D/C for the collection.

Come visit us @ the blogs/forum, newsgroups are about dead [and full
of spam rubbish]

Cheers and God Bless!

John Turco

"kinga202\"NOSPAM\"@hotmail.com" wrote:

> On May 4, 7:26 pm, John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<edited for brevity>

> > Welcome back, mate! Now, tell us more, about the pros and cons of those
> > respective cameras, please?
> >

> Thanks for your kind words J-T!
>
> F20, well what can one say?Its the ants_pants of compact P&S cameras,
> the pity is that even FF have NOT been able to improve on it.
> With brother F30 a landmark camera!Have it with me 24x7.
>
> F45 failed
> F50 failed
> F100 well jury is out on this one, has "pink" issues, so call it
> failed.
>
> Want something *better* but MUST be compact, say like a Sigma DP1 DSLR
> sensor and/or similar, BUT made by FF, it may be down the track, who
> knows?
>
> As for the S700/S5700 [why does FF continue on with different model
> numbers on same camera?]
>
> Well at AUS$168 one day special, i spoiled myself.
>
> A good camera but not a great camera.
>
> Love that it uses SD and not just XD cards, 10x zoom rocks, low power
> usage - uses AA anyway, all good.
>
> Issue is *noise* in low-light situation and at long zoom range, also
> the front cap does not clip on real tight.
>
> Still happy with it and another D/C for the collection.
>
> Come visit us @ the blogs/forum, newsgroups are about dead [and full
> of spam rubbish]
>
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1032
>
> Cheers and God Bless!