Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax

Reply
Thread Tools

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax

 
 
Denny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-29-2008
I modified a program which retrieves some list out of database using
EJB. But when I ran this web application, Run time compiler spit out a
message below saying "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"... I am sure that
every source modified by me is correctly modified... However I have
no idea... Would you let me know to solve this problem??

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box;
at
wm.common.client.CommonClient.getCustRptListFromMa x(CommonClient.java:
705)
at
jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860.java:
163)
at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
269)
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
8
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
69)
at
jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
13
[2008.04.29 15:00:25][1] [SRVL-2456] [E] (/report/siba_htp_0860.jsp)
fail to execute servlet
<<__Exception__>>
javax.servlet.ServletException: [JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageExcepti on0(PageContextImpl.java:
441)
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageExcepti on(PageContextImpl.java:
412)
at
jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860.java:
227)
at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
269)
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
8
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
69)
at
jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
13
javax.servlet.ServletException: [JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp :
[JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp
<<__!Exception__>>
caused by:
<<__Exception__>>
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box;
at
wm.common.client.CommonClient.getCustRptListFromMa x(CommonClient.java:
705)
at
jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860.java:
163)
at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
269)
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
8
at
jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
69)
at
jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
13
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box; : wm.common.ses
sion.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/CommonRptVOLcom/wm/
jdf/box/Box;
<<__!Exception__>>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
spamtrap2@mail.ru
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-01-2008
On Apr 29, 9:10*am, Denny <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I modified a program which retrieves some list out of database using
> EJB. But when I ran this web application, Run time compiler spit out a
> message below saying "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"... I am sure that
> every source modified by me is correctly modified... *However I have
> no idea... Would you let me know to solve this problem??


You might have a classpath or package problem. Meaning, classes are
not located in the same subdirectory as expected by JVM because they
have been moved to a different subdirectory, probably higer level.
But the package says they have to be located in the exact sub-
directory
according to package path.

Look at http://javagoldmine.by.ru.

I have seen some articles on some topics and subjects that cover this
issue.


> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
> CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box;
> * * * * at
> wm.common.client.CommonClient.getCustRptListFromMa x(CommonClient.java:
> 705)
> * * * * at
> jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0*860.java:
> 163)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
> * * * * at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
> 269)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
> 8
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
> 69)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
> 13
> [2008.04.29 15:00:25][1] [SRVL-2456] [E] (/report/siba_htp_0860.jsp)
> fail to execute servlet
> <<__Exception__>>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: [JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageExcepti on0(PageContextImpl.java:
> 441)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageExcepti on(PageContextImpl.java:
> 412)
> * * * * at
> jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0*860.java:
> 227)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
> * * * * at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
> 269)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
> 8
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
> 69)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
> 13
> javax.servlet.ServletException: [JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp :
> [JSPE-2619] [E] fail to execute jsp
> <<__!Exception__>>
> caused by:
> <<__Exception__>>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
> CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box;
> * * * * at
> wm.common.client.CommonClient.getCustRptListFromMa x(CommonClient.java:
> 705)
> * * * * at
> jeus_jspwork._report._403_siba_5fhtp_5f0860._jspSe rvice(_403_siba_5fhtp_5f0*860.java:
> 163)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.jsp.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.j ava:54)
> * * * * at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:
> 269)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.executeServlet( JspServletWrapper.java:
> 8
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.jsp.JspServletWrapper.execute(JspServ letWrapper.java:61)
> * * * * at jeus.servlet.servlets.JspServlet.execute(JspServle t.java:
> 69)
> * * * * at
> jeus.servlet.engine.Ajp13RequestProcessor.run(Ajp1 3RequestProcessor.java:
> 13
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> wm.common.session.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/
> CommonRptVOLcom/wm/jdf/box/Box; : wm.common.ses
> sion.Common.getCustRptListFromMax(Lwm/common/dao/CommonRptVOLcom/wm/
> jdf/box/Box;
> <<__!Exception__>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments