Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > coast to coast and beyond!

coast to coast and beyond!

richard

Having the time and money and no cares, I have now travelled from the
east coast to the west coast. With a week long stop over in Las Vegas.

Arrived in San Diego, Cal. this afternoon after spending the weekend
in Phoenix, Az. I came across I-8 simply for the fact I ain't never
been on that road.

Tomorrow I plan on seeing a few sights. Might take in a tour of ol'
Tijuana town. When I leave here, I plan on criss crossing california
northward with a side trip to Hawaii as that is the only state I ain't
been in yet.

Then northward to Seattle, and hopefully on to Alaska. Taking the
ferry up and driving back. Last time I did the trip in 1969 the AlCan
Hiway was a pothole dirt road in the extreme sense.

Got plenty of time to do it all in and no time schedule. Just do it.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I plan on criss crossing california
>northward with a side trip to Hawaii as that is the only state I ain't
>been in yet.

I've been to Hawaii three times...

And never got off the plane once, One time it was just raining too
hard, the other two were fuel stops.
--

Stuff
http://www.thatwasfunny.com/explain-...e-company/1450