Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview and Radiobuttons

Gridview and Radiobuttons

I am using radiobuttons in a gridview, and not a column of radiobuttons. I
have one cell in each row with several radiobuttons that the user has to
choose a radiobutton within each row. How can I capture which radiobutton
in which row the user has clicked. Even with AutoPostback=true, the
gridview's rowcommand doesn't fire. The rowcreated event does, but I can't
tell which row I'm on.

Thanks for your help.