Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Regarding validation summary control in asp:MultiView control

Regarding validation summary control in asp:MultiView control

iHavAQuestion

I am using a tabs in my application and with the help of multiview control i
have created different tabs.
In each tab form there is a registration form.
I need to add a validation summary control in each of the tabs form.
In my first tab the validation summary control works, where as in the second
tab it dosent shows up.

Help me out please