Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Disable dialplan.xml when returning calls on Cisco 79X0 phones?

Disable dialplan.xml when returning calls on Cisco 79X0 phones?

babo03

Hello all,
I have a question regarding Cisco phones 7940/60 and dial maps.
The phones are SIP based and they are loading with dialplan.xml.

When dialing out digits are tested to dialmap/digitplan on the phone,
but my question is when returning a call from "Missed calls" menu can
we disable somewhere that digits are tested to dialmap, but simply
sent to server like they are displayed on the phone.

Just to explain a little bit more. When we dial out international we
have to dial 9 for out and then 00 for international and then a
country code XXX with calling number. When we receive call it is
displayed fully with country code at the beginnig (XXXyyyyyy).When we
return missed call like this it dials XXXyyyyy, first 3digits (XXX)
are interpreted as local short number because it's not dialing 9 for
out and 00 for international.

Can this be done somehow or disable using dialplan.xml when returning
calls?

BR,
Ivan

babo03

They say it can't be done. All outgoing calls are tested against
dialpaln.xml