Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Unable to copy large files to WD My Book Home edition--I/O ERROR

Re: Unable to copy large files to WD My Book Home edition--I/O ERROR

badchess

Turned out to not help me either. After a couple of days the problem
came back.

Maybe I should try a new operating system in the hopes that it would
solve the problem.