Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > computer will not find wireless adapter.

computer will not find wireless adapter.

mephil

hi, have got BT Homehub and and have set up my laptop with a belkin usb
adapter, it worked so well that i got one for my son`s desktop in his room,
the belkin adapter instored no problem, but when i run the BT disc it keeps
saying it can`t find a wireless connection. can anyone help please?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...