Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Programming Discussion Forum

Programming Discussion Forum

technica

Hello All,

We have started with a new programming discussion group on Gmail.
TechnicalTalk is a group dedicated to computer programming discussion,
programming tutorials, programming articles and much more.

Feel free to join this group and solve your programming queries while
discussing them to other programs in the group.

We invite you all to visit the group once and join the group!

Visit the Group
http://groups.google.co.in/group/Technical_Talk

This group is part of online programming discussion forum.
http://www.technicaltalk.net

Feel free to join this online forum.

Storm!

Spam report sent to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch...

Whiskers

On 2008-04-27, technica <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We have started with a new programming discussion group on Gmail.

[...]

Oh boy, I don't know whether to laugh or cry - such a display of ignorance
and incompetence in such a short sentence!

--
-- Whiskers