Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

pxpilot

Hi I am trying to save a file using network path, servers are on a
domain and the IUSR is shared through an active directory. I spent a
lot of time on sharing and stuff and It finally work but every few
minutes or so I get "Logon failure: unknown user name or bad
password."

both are server 2003, ASP.NET 2.0

Any Ideas?