Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > PC cannot see others on network but other can see it

PC cannot see others on network but other can see it

Jack D

I have a wireless router set up with a cable modem and two pcs connected.
They see each other
I have a wireless laptop which can bee seen by the above pcs but cannot see
the pcs

any help appreciated

Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
allowed to be shared.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Jack D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a wireless router set up with a cable modem and two pcs connected.
> They see each other
> I have a wireless laptop which can bee seen by the above pcs but cannot
> see the pcs
>
> any help appreciated
>
> Thanks

BobT

"see" means it shows up in explorer as a pc which has folders shared.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...