Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to Add more than one Textbox in a table cell on the fly....

How to Add more than one Textbox in a table cell on the fly....

tapasmahata tapasmahata is offline
Junior Member
Location: Kolkata

hi,

I am trying to add more than one textbox in a particular table cell dynamically in one's under another(Not in left or right side). I had tried it but I can't make it , it displays on the right side of the previous textbox and so on.

How I will place the texbox under the previous textbox.

Please give me sapmle code in ASP.NET(Using C#.NET).

Tapas