Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ! Watch the AMAZING Reverend Wright on PBS right now.

! Watch the AMAZING Reverend Wright on PBS right now.

dave

harvey wrote:
> When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal
>> investigation of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

> Link Please ?

http://www.baltimorechronicle.com/20...608Parry.shtml

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politic...tin_080414.htm

dave

catchme wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
>> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
>>
>> Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
>> Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
>> http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
>> "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
>> That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
>> God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
>> God Damn America for as long as she acts like
>> she is God and she is supreme.
>> The United States government has failed the vast
>> majority of her citizens of African descent.
>> Think about this, think about this."
>>

> to deny this, is to deny US history.
> the US Constitution is full of noble purpose and intent, but the
> government fails to impose in their decisions, the very Spirit of the
> same document when creating Law.
> This is as true for blacks as for ANY race.
> on the issue of blacks- anger and hatred does not go away easy.
> civil rights were only accorded to blacks some forty years ago, and
> there is still some tensions felt from that.
> It is a shame that the Rev. Wright could not address this issue, using
> his Church not to incite hatred, but to inspire tolerance.
> how different his message is from that of Dr. Martin Luther King.

Dr. King said the same thing, not in so many words (people had better
vocabularies 40 years ago...)

RHF

Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sl2QifoSPM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znun3cP3aoA

Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
"Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
God Damn America for as long as she acts like
she is God and she is supreme.
The United States government has failed the vast
majority of her citizens of African descent.
Think about this, think about this."

Note - Democrat Presidenial Candidate Barack "_" Obama
was there and Clapped and Cheered along with his Wife.

Barack "_" Obama preaches disdain for Average Working
Americans across the Nation because of their cling to their
Guns and Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXiRSvXKr0
Just Where Is Barack "_" Obama Faith :
When He Disrespects People of Faith Publicly ?

Question - Is Barack [X] Obama Even A Christian ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDsXV4788k

RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

the woodpecker speaks ~ RHF
.

On Apr 26, 9:08*am, dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> catchme wrote:
> > RHF wrote:
> >> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
> >> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

> >> Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
> >> Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
> >>http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
> >> "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
> >> That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
> >> God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
> >> God Damn America for as long as she acts like
> >> she is God and she is supreme.
> >> The United States government has failed the vast
> >> majority of her citizens of African descent.
> >> Think about this, think about this."

> > to deny this, is to deny US history.
> > the US Constitution is full of noble purpose and intent, but the
> > government fails to impose in their decisions, the very Spirit of the
> > same document when creating Law.
> > This is as true for blacks as for ANY race.
> > on the issue of blacks- anger and hatred does not go away easy.
> > civil rights were only accorded to blacks some forty years ago, and
> > there is still some tensions felt from that.
> > It is a shame that the Rev. Wright could not address this issue, using
> > his Church not to incite hatred, but to inspire tolerance.
> > how different his message is from that of Dr. Martin Luther King.

> Dr. King said the same thing, not in so many words (people had better
> vocabularies 40 years ago...)- Hide quoted text -

RHF

On Apr 26, 8:59*am, dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

David -wrote-
When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal investigation
of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

Harvey -wrote-
Link Please ?

David -wrote-
http://www.baltimorechronicle.com/20...608Parry.shtml
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politic...tin_080414.htm

For once David you got it basically right.
"The Great Instrument of Change" Barack "_"Obama
would try and set the 'tone' of his Presidency by going
after former president George "W" Bush.

-message- Blame Bush He Is Evil !

This is 'sure' to Unite {Inginite} the Nation ! {Like Hell}

Barack "_"Obama would ask his AG to "immediately review"
potential of crimes in Bush White House
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/a...n_torture.html

Barack "_"Obama Would "Immediately Review"
Potential of Crimes in Bush White House
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...r_n_96690.html

the woodpecker report ~ RHF
.

dave

RHF wrote:
> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
>
> Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

lack of pride=hate?

dave

RHF wrote:

> For once David you got it basically right.
> "The Great Instrument of Change" Barack "_"Obama
> would try and set the 'tone' of his Presidency by going
> after former president George "W" Bush.
>
> -message- Blame Bush He Is Evil !

Crime has nothing to do with the mythical evil. Crime is stealing and
killing and lying.

catchme

dave wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
>> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
>>
>> Michelle Obama {Barack's Wife} Hates American Too !

> lack of pride=hate?

when an american stands up and says "god-damn america", he must either
be joking, acting, or talking revolution.
in case of the latter, that person is fundamentally dispossessed in
spirit of his country, and is a man without nationality....despite his
current residence.
it may well be that he has enough pride to stand for what he believes,
though he has most of the nation against him....
but what disturbs me most is that there is in his fan club, a politician
who by running for president, fundamentally APPROVES of his country-
despite its apparent blemishes.
How can the two men possibly agree, unless one is truly acting a part,
or doing an improv?

Obama has the chance to stand tall not as a black person, but simply as
a person who by his own integrity has earned a post- far from being
oppressed, the people of his country put him in the top three to be
their next leader.
he can make a difference, and be a role model.
why would he choose to claim then that blacks are "victims" even yet?

Is America so bad in contrast to the nations which have black leaders,
who carry guns to enforce their votes?
Is Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Mozambique, etc. so much better for people-
blacks OR whites- to live?

--
To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
Resist much, obey little,

-Walt Whitman, 1860