Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ListView selected index

ListView selected index

WebBuilder451

What can i use to fire the selected index. Can i use a button or link?
i have the event wired but don't know how to fire it?

--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Jeff Dillon

From the event, call a function. Call the function from anywhere

Of course, selecting something in the listview would fire it

Jeff

"WebBuilder451" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What can i use to fire the selected index. Can i use a button or link?
> i have the event wired but don't know how to fire it?
>
> --
> (i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
> and there''s no go''n back!!!)
> thanks (as always)
>
> kes

WebBuilder451

only true if all is well, but there was a problem. nothing was connected to
the Edit commend.